These Mexican Birds are inspired by Annie’s love of traditional Otomi embroidery and design from Mexico. Otomi folk artwork centres on themes of native flora and fauna, hence the birds and tropical flowers used here. Traditionally, the Otomi people use bright clashing multicolours to bring joy and colour to their homes, which we think works wonderfully with this design. Alternatively, use tonal shades for a more subtle statement.
- Annie’s stencils are made from a durable, washable, semi-opaque plastic (250 micron/10 mil Mylar) making them reusable for multiple projects.
- Apply your stencil with either a Sponge Roller or Stencil Brush, taping your design down for ease of application.
- Further instructions and ideas are on the packaging.
- Sheet size: A4
- Design size: 232mm (9.1″) x 160mm (6.3″)
- Aftercare: Clean your stencil by soaking in warm soapy water and gently rub off the paint without scrubbing.